There is no need to underline how popular blackjack is. Even amateur gamblers are eager to try their luck in blackjack, and as for experts, they are close to being obsessed. What needs to be said first here is that blackjack does rely on luck a bit (or more than a bit), but bet strategies play an important role, too. It will help you increase the odds of winning to begin with.
To be able to come up with an efficient strategy, you will need to know the game rules. Fortunately, there is only one thing to keep in mind when it comes blackjack, and that one is: you need to reach the score of 21, or a lower one as close to 21 as possible.
Blackjack Hand Strategy
The second thing you need to know is that there are two types of hands in blackjack: the hard hand and the soft hand. When an Ace counts as 11, the hand is soft. All other hands are considered hard.
A Hard Hand Strategy
1. Always hit when the score is 8-.
2. Double when you have the score of 9 and the opponent’s score is between 3 and 6.
3. Double when your score is 10, and the opponent’s is 2 – 9.
4. Stand when you have the score of 17 – 21.
5. When you have the score of 13 – 16, stand if the opponent has the score of 2 – 6.
6. Double when you have the score of 11 and the opponent has 2 – 10. Hit if the dealer has an ace.
7. Hit when you have the score of 12 and the dealer has 2 or 3.
A Soft Hand Strategy
1. Double when you have Ace 2 or Ace 3 and the dealer has 5 or 6. Otherwise, hit.
2. Double when you have Ace 4/Ace 5 and the opponent has 4 – 6. Otherwise, hit.
3. Double when you have an Ace 6 and the opponent has the score of 3 – 6.
4. Stand when you have Ace 8/Ace 9.
Make sure to modify the strategy in accordance with game development. Adjust the approach as needed.
Best Blackjack Casinos at Bet Strategies
The only thing remaining is for you to register. We at Bet Strategies have selected the best online blackjack casinos on the web. All of them – licensed and risk-free. Free deposit bonuses will be deposited to your account once you sign up. Make sure to use them to test out the strategy. Sign up now to start winning big in blackjack!